Everton publishers

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 1999
      Since many of you have asked me privately, I dug up the website for
      Everton, who publishes the Handy Guide to Hungarian Records... go to
      http://www.everton.com , choose Bookstore (or something like that), then
      choose European books. I checked, they have it, its $6.50

      By the way, don't get the Austrian records book for Slovak searching. I
      did, and it doesnt' help at all, doesn't even really help with my German
      line either. Only deals with what is NOW Austria really. Save your $$
      for something else.

      And also, any time you want to find something that someone doesn't give
      the url for, go to any search engine (my favorite is
      http://www.altavista.digital.com ) and do a search. You can also do that
      for surnames etc and you'd be surprised what comes up.

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching