Re: Latin ?

  • JArcher360@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 1999
      I don't know where you are located, but one suggestion I have is to try a
      high school. We have an exchange student from Slovakia this year, last year
      we had one from the Czech Republic. The young people do sometimes have
      trouble with the old language. Try Slovak World--their traffic is higher and
      someone can probably help from there.