Letter!

  • Jo Mulvey
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2001
      I just got a letter from Slovakia! Unfortunately, I only speak a few words of Slovak. This letter is in response to letters I sent out to Vrabels in the Slovak Phone directory. I know it contains a lot of names and dates, and it talks about people in the right age bracket, but I can't really understand it. If someone wishes to help, i would appreciate a note off list, as I am eager to get any information I can about my family overseas.

      Thank You,
      Jomil Vrabel-Mulvey
      Jomil Mulvey
      ICQ#:1508660
      Current ICQ status:

      SMS: (Send an SMS message to my ICQ): +27831421508660
      More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/1508660
    • Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2001
        Dear Jo