Helpful Hints page updated

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2001
      My Helpful Hints for Successful Searching page, url below in my tagline,
      has been updated with the new info on fees for the SS-5 form from the
      Social Security Administration (and hints on how to better use that
      database to avoid the now very high costs).

      I am currently working on adding more info to the page, an announcement
      will be made to the lists when that is up and running.

      If you have not been to that page, please visit.
      Most of what is on there are answers to the most frequently asked
      questions on mailing lists (I basically got tired of typing the same
      answers over and over).

      Happy Searching, and Happy Thanksgiving

      Maura

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...