Austria/Hungary/Slovakia

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2001
      Hey Group:

      Just curious, got a copy of my gram's marriage license
      which lists her as being born (1902) in Austria, which
      was news to me. I suppose it's possible that in 1902
      some of Slovakia was in Austria. Also, her mother's
      maiden name was Trenfar -- anyone ever hear that name
      before? Nothing on the Ellis Island database for that
      spelling. Thanks!

      Caye

      http://personals.yahoo.com