Re: [S-R] need help looking

  • Dr. Joe Quashnock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2001
      Regchernszka - don't know what or where it is, I may not be spelled correctly.

      Regeteruszka - Ruskov; 10 km east southeast of Kos^ice (Košice).

      [There's something wrong with your shift key or keyboard. Everything is in lower case,
      logical spaces are missing (e.g. following a period), and where an apostrophe is
      expected, there is a comma; making it hard to read. ]

      Dr. "Q"