[Admin] recent postings

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2001
      I have unsubscribed and banned the idiot who sent all those messages yesterday. Sorry for the strong language, but that was just totally uncalled for.

      If you need to unsubscribe, it's easy to do, just go to the lists homepage, log in and do it. If you have problems, write to me -privately- and I will help you. I have never denied anyone any assistance on this list or any other.

      I'm sorry that this list goes through this, honestly I don't know what else I can do to fix the situation. I hate to ut it on moderated because it's more work for me, and the messages take longer to get posted and get answered, but that seems to be the only time we don't have some strange problem.

      THanks for your cooperation.

      Maura