New member - Subisak

  • bankss@einetwork.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hello all,

      I just joined the group and just as a general first post, is anyone
      researching the name Subisak? My Subisak great-great-grandparents
      settled in Passaic in the 1890's. I have info. from the 1900 Census,
      but I'm trying to find out where to go from there, as far as getting
      info. from "the old country". Any help anyone can give is much
      appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Steve