Re: [S-R] Re: Wow, a Family Photo with an Ad on the Back, Eurika!!!

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2001
      Frank(?):

      Thanks ever so much, that was an excellent reply, now
      I can go to work on mapquest and it's competition. I
      know, but trust me, most of the entire world doesn't
      delete the old stuff off their e-mail.

      Caye

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • BobHORGOS@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2001
        In a message dated 11/1/01 9:25:08 AM, ccaswick@... writes:

        << Thanks ever so much, that was an excellent reply, now
        I can go to work on mapquest and it's competition. >>

        Why go to Mapquest?? Take your Web Browser to:
        http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/maps/1910/vmlista.htm
        and you will find an outstanding and very detailed map of the Austro-Hungary
        Empire that included what is now Slovakia (and it will have the original
        Hungarian names of towns, villages, etc.).