Re: [S-R] Re: Where else Can I find the information I seek?

  • Bob & Peg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      Frank,
      Thank-you for this information.
      I will check out these sites.
      I remember from one of your earlier postings about the changes in power of
      this area - which sure helped me understand why the family records made over
      the years here (in the USA) kept changing what was listed as their place of
      births. Until your posting and enlightenment on the history of the area, I
      was so confused! ....Which of course really showed my ignorance where it
      comes to history.... but I'm learning - slowly but learning <smile>.
      Now I've got to get to work!
      Regards,
      Peggy