Re: [S-R] Where else Can I find the information I seek?

  • Dollins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      >Is there anyway I could view this film
      >(Roll 109 Volumes 182-183 Beginning Dates March 23, 1900) other than at the
      >FHC?

      Peggy --

      The Family History Library has a form that you can send to Salt Lake City to
      get a printout of just your page from that film. You can download a copy of
      the form, Request for Photocopies, at
      http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/search/RG/frameset_rhelps.asp?Page=./researc
      h/type/form.asp&ActiveTab=Type
      (you may have to do a cut-and-paste to get that whole address to your
      browser).

      Be sure that you supply the film number that you need.

      Anabeth Dollins
      axd2@...