Re: Ellis Island Records are a specific abbreviated index -not the actual

  • Bob & Peg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2001
      Frank,
      WOW! I had no idea! They looked so real to me..... but what do I know.
      I do not live near a reliable FHC. Is there another way I could get these
      films/or information?
      I don't quite understand, the items you listed below, would I need to order
      all of these? I don't really think I have enough time left to go through all
      those! All 8,892 rolls! yikes!
      Regards,
      Peggy