Re: Christmas Eve Supper

  • mkz
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 1999
      Hi Sandy,
      Thank you so much for the wonderful tradition and story and yes it does help.
      Were there any prayers or songs that you remember in Slovak? We are trying to
      put a short play together before the the meal is eaten. It's late for this year
      so maybe next for the whole thing.
      Thanks again,
      Katherine

    • mkz
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 1999
        Hi,
        Thanks for the information. I can almost taste those balls of bread with the
        cheese sauce and onions.
        Katherine