Re: [S-R] Zajac/Vas Velka Racna

  • imisis@qwest.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2001
      Milan Huba wrote:

      > Ljubljana is in Slovenia, not Slovakia.

      > In Slovak a duck is a kacica or
      > kacka, not a racna. I think we have Slovenia and Slovakia confused.....

      You are correct Milan: Ljubljana is in Slovenia. I sent this information in
      reply to a topic of 2 surnames......I thought it may apply or be of interest.
      The information was written by a woman (now deceased) that was from Velka
      Racna....in slovenia.
      I apologize for any confusion this has caused.

      MaryAlice