Re: [S-R] kotrcina lucka, vadicov, radola

  • frankur@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2001
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "Ron" <rslb@s...> wrote:
      > Anna Drabik(ova) was listed on my ggrandfather Andrej Gdovin's marriage
      > certificate. He was born in Lascov, Slovakia, in 1860. I would be
      > interested in finding a link in families or where your Drabik's where fro=
      m.

      > Ron

      Lascov (Sk) Lászó (H) is located 211 miles ENE of Bratislava
      in okres (district) Bardejov in eastern Slovakia.

      The LDS-Mormons have filmed its parish church records.

      Greek Catholic (1839-1929)
      Text in Latin, Hungarian, and Church Slavonic.

      Lutheran (1770-1919)
      Text in Latin, Hungarian, and German.

      Family History Center (FHC) worldwide.

      LDS - Mormon FHCs - LOCATIONS

      The Slovakia telephone directory lists 3 Gdovin under Lascov and
      2 surnames under Bradejov.

      Directory also lists 13 surname Drábik under Bratislava.>