Re: [S-R] kotrcina lucka, vadicov, radola

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 20, 2001
      Anna Drabik(ova) was listed on my ggrandfather Andrej Gdovin's marriage
      certificate. He was born in Lascov, Slovakia, in 1860. I would be
      interested in finding a link in families or where your Drabik's where from.

      Ron

    • frankur@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2001
        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., "Ron" <rslb@s...> wrote:
        > Anna Drabik(ova) was listed on my ggrandfather Andrej Gdovin's marriage
        > certificate. He was born in Lascov, Slovakia, in 1860. I would be
        > interested in finding a link in families or where your Drabik's where fro=
        m.

        > Ron

        Lascov (Sk) Lászó (H) is located 211 miles ENE of Bratislava
        in okres (district) Bardejov in eastern Slovakia.

        The LDS-Mormons have filmed its parish church records.

        Greek Catholic (1839-1929)
        Text in Latin, Hungarian, and Church Slavonic.

        Lutheran (1770-1919)
        Text in Latin, Hungarian, and German.

        Family History Center (FHC) worldwide.

        LDS - Mormon FHCs - LOCATIONS

        The Slovakia telephone directory lists 3 Gdovin under Lascov and
        2 surnames under Bradejov.

        Directory also lists 13 surname Drábik under Bratislava.>