Zajac/Vas Velka Racna

  • imisis@qwest.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2001
      Hello Group:

      Sorry, I forgot I couldn't forward messages to the list.
      This information is taken from a hand drawn map (of sorts),
      by a woman that left the town in 1921 but corresponded with
      those back home. There is other info. for some families but
      sparse.

      Vas Velka Racna (village Big Duck) One hour train ride to
      Ljubljana (beloved land) or 5 hours walking.

      KEY: House #, Family name, House name

      1, Polcher, Kapinevi
      2, Mehle, Jamnik
      3, Fink, Gersetevi