[Admin] Enough!

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2001
      Folks,

      I sent a message that was -very clear-, and if you don't agree with it
      (the rules of this list) then join another list , because you few who
      are intent on causing a problem need to realize that - you are not
      going to change how this list is run-!

      The people who sent off topic responses are being unsubscribed, as
      will anyone who replies to this message on the list further, whether
      to agree OR disagree with me.

      This list is GENEALOGY ONLY and it will remain as such. I run 4 lists,
      and this is the only list that causes me a problem consistently. I
      fail to understand why people cannot read the rules and follow them.
      If you don't like the rules, LEAVE.

      I don't intend to keep discussing this. If any more problems occur,
      the list will go back to being moderated, meaning all message have to
      come to me for approval, and will be sent on to the list at my
      convienience (which may be only every few days). So I'd suggest you
      either choose to follow the rules, or leave the list.

      Maura
      Listowner SLOVAK-ROOTS