[Admin]REMINDERS

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      Folks,

      This is a reminder that we are a genealogy only list, and we are not
      accepting any messages/petitions/etc on this list dealing with any
      aspect of the recent tragedies in NY and DC.

      This has been -well explained- and in fact, the list had to be
      moderated recently because of problems. I'd hate to have to do that
      again. Please follow the list rules and do NOT send things like this.
      The person who sent the message today has been at least temporarily
      unsubbed, and I will unsub anyone who does not feel they can follow
      these rules.

      There are other lists to join if you don't agree with the rules of
      this list. Unsubscribe commands do not go to the list, you need to go
      to the list page and unsubscribe from there.

      Maura
      Slovak-Roots listowner