thanks

  • nancy hagen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2001
      Nature

      Thanks to all of you who replied to my Bohemia question. With the links I'm going to learn so much.Always fun!
      Blessings & Joy,
      Nancy
      mckayhagen@...
      God Bless America--Fly the Flag!!

    • Mary Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
        Just want to thank all who helped me find the town my Grandmother came from
        Also would like tell about this great cookbook I just received, I had ordered it from
        www.ecookbooks.com it is GEORGE LANG'S CUISINE OF HUNGARY is hardcover and cost ten dollars plus s/h The first 146 pages are about the history of food for festivals
        and what monarchs had at their feasts and also what foods were from different areas.
        There are 300 recipes and the index is in both English and Hungarian. Yes, there is a recipe for plum dumplings but it does not use yeast. It is called Szatmari szivas gomboc
        or Plum Dumpling of Szatmar. Thanks again, Maryhelen Johnson