Change in list

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      I have changed the running of the Slovak-Roots list back to
      "unmoderated" as things seem to have gotten back to "normal".....

      This means that any messages you send will go straight to the
      listmembers, and I will not have to pre-approve messages.

      However, -please- remember that this list has rules that are set up to
      ensure the happiness and helpfulness of members of this list. The list
      rules are given in the welcome message you get when you subbed, and are
      on our homepage, url below, as well as the yahoogroups site. Please
      review them if you have any questions. Basically this list is GENEALOGY
      ONLY.

      This list was created to give those who wanted/needed to research in
      this geographic area a list to use which was -free from- all the
      non-genealogy talk which sometimes happens on other lists. Different
      lists suit different people and different needs. If you do not agree
      with the way any list is set up, it's always wise to find another list
      for that area which does (believe me, there are plenty of lists out
      there!)

      So... back to business as usual .....

      Maura
      still looking for any Silhavy's - anywhere, anytime.

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching