Heritage Festival

  • MJESKO@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 1999
      Hello everyone!

      Since this site is about our Slovak Roots, I thought this would a good
      place to announce the chance for everyone to explore their roots.

      On Sunday October 17, 1999, The Czech and Slovak Heritage Assocaciation
      of Maryland will be having it's 12th annual Heritage Festival at the
      Baltimore 54 Association Hall on Old Harford Road.

      The will Czech & Slovak food, beverages, pastries and vendors selling
      Czech and Slovak items. There will be a demonstration by the Sokol of
      Baltimore and folk dancing by LIMBORA SLOVAK FOLK ENSEMBLE from New York
      City. There will also be live music for you dancing and listening
      pleasure.

      The Festival hours are 12 noon until 6 pm; tickets are available at the
      door.

      Hope to see everyone there!

      Mark

      "TRADITION is the JOYFUL memory of a people!"