Re: [S-R] Digest Number 706 Daniels

  • Hrtswhspr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2001
      HI,
      I do believe that the Daniels you are speaking of is my relation. My
      great grandfather had only one leg but was a carpenter by trade. He died in
      the late 1920s. Do you happen to know of the address of the house your
      ancestor and Mr. Daniels built? (I am also related to the Joseph W. Roberts
      that were carpenters in the Milford area.)
      I have a Kevin Daniels as being one of George Daniels sons...... George
      Daniels was the youngest brother of my grandmother Helen Daniels. (She left
      the Milford area in the 1930s). IF you have contact with any of the
      Daniels.....please feel free to give them my email address or snail mail
      address. Would love to see if anyone by chance has a photo of my
      grandmother.

      Sincerely

      Merry Garland
      42 Greenview Lane