travel time for letter question

  • MLZ2883@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2001
      Is there someone who might be able to tell me the amount of time it
      takes for a letter to get from the United States to Slovakia? My
      excitement is getting the best of me and I am also curious as to how
      long it might take for a letter to get over seas to Slovakia.
      My last letter took nearly a month (from the time I mailed it to the
      time I received a response). The time it took might have been the
      actual time it takes to travel or it might be that the sender did not
      respond right away upon receiving the letter and to those suggestion
      I am unsure and only making assumptions.
      I hope someone can answer my question.

      Waiting for my letter from Slovakia,
      Missy Zuber