List still moderated

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2001
      This list is currently stil "moerated" meaning that all messages have to come to me. I am only sendin genealogy related messages, not messages that are off topic, about viruses, or asking "why is it so quiet".

      Hopefully this moderation will not last forever, so please continue to send in any genealogy related questions or answers. I forward messages on to the list at least once a day.

      Maura
      Slovak-Roots listwner