This list is now moderated.

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      This list is now moderated.

      All posts will come to me first for approval. Only genealogy related posts which meet our list rules will be approved and sent to the list.

      For those of you interested in genealogy, don't worry, you will get the assistance you need and messages will go through, however, they will now have to wait several hours until I can view and approve them. Many lists run this way, and hopefully this is a temporary situation. I really was not given any choice in this based upon the hateful messages sent by some members of this group.

      For those who don't approve, or who are sending me private hate messages, you can leave this list. Follow the unsubscribe commands given on the homepage.

      Maura
      Listowner Slovak Roots