Enough

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      The Slovak Roots list is NOT going to be used for discussions of current evernts.

      If you want to do something productive, go to ta church and pray, go donate blood, do something to help others. Quit complaining!

      I can't tell you how disappointed I am at the few people here intent on causing a problem. I am going to have it, and anyone else ocntributing to this will be put off the list as some already have.

      If you can't abide by the rules, leave the list. If this keeps up, I am going to have no choice but to put the list on moderated whihc means all posts have to be approved by me first. Based on the continuing problems on this list with off topic posts, that may be what has to be done. That would be a shame.

      Please people, have some compassion for others. Act like adults and abide by the rules. If you need to comment on the situation, join a current events list or call someone and talk . This list is not the place to discuss what's going on with the b bombings.

      Maura
      Listowner