From Maura again

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      I've been asked by many listmembers to send another "request" that all
      comments on this ongoing tragedy be kept off the lists -- and I"d highly
      recommend that for -all- lists that you are on. This is not a time for
      discussions of this tragedy on genealogy lists.

      As for "our" lists, -please- do not put me in the personal position of
      stepping in and intervening in petty matters like this at this time when
      our collective heart in the US is broken. As a native New Yorker with
      family involved (but safe) and coming from a long line of firefighters
      and policemen, I am personally in shock, and again I urge everyone to
      pray for all of us, where ever you are in the world.

      PLEASE keep comments, opinions, etc etc OFF THE LISTS. If you feel the
      need to "talk", email people privately. Please be considerate of
      everyone's feelings and raw nerves at this time.

      Thank you for your cooperation.

      Maura Petzolt

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage