Touching base with long lost family

  • missy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      I wrote a letter to Slovakia a few weeks ago and received a letter
      in English along with 2 photos of my g-grandfather and his brother
      and another of his sister and her family several days ago. I learned
      of several more cousins that I never knew existed and now am hoping
      to keep in touch with my newly found family from across the ocean and
      learn about my g-g grandparents and other family who are dead.
      Thanks to those who were able to give me the proper way of
      addressing an envelope and to others who gave links to address
      directories I was able to make contact with family.
      I just thought I'd share my good luck story

      Thanks again,
      Missy Zuber
      NJ