From Maura - Listowner

  • mpetzolt2@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      Dear Friends and fellow listmembers,

      I am sending this message to the lists I manage to let all of you know
      that despite this horrific occurence today in the United States, these
      lists will be here for those of you who are able to think about doing
      genealogy right now.

      These lists are for genealogy only, but today's occurances go beyond
      belief, and while I do not wish the lists to be used to discuss or send
      messages about this horror, I did feel the need to ask all of you to
      remember in prayer all the persons still in jeopardy, and those injured
      or killed and their families. I myself am lucky that my cousin who works
      two buildings away from the Towers is safe, tho she witnessed the
      episode from her office, and I still hope my nephew who works for the
      government in DC is out of harms way. I'm sure many people have
      friends, relatives and loved ones in the same situations today.

      The lists will be here for those of you who need help, but if things are
      quiet please understand.
      Please do not discuss this situation on the lists.

      Please pray for all of us.... and contact me if you have any problems
      with isps or anything that occurs from this, as I know phone lines in
      the NY area are down right now.

      Maura Petzolt

      Maura Petzolt mpetzolt2@...
      SHAMROCK ROOTS homepage