Re: [S-R] TODAY"S TRAGEDY / what do we do?

  • GoSlovakia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      Today's events have generated feelings in my mind and body that I cannot
      explain. I feel deep anger and hate towards those individuals who are
      responsible, and a desire for quick and total revenge. On the other hand, I
      know that revenge is not how we should respond. Whatever we do as a
      country, we should not let these events create a wedge within our citizens.
      Lets focus on the real criminals, and not on fellow Americans who may be
      Arabs or Jews.

      George