Re: [S-R] TODAY"S TRAGEDY

  • Andrea Dubekova-Platznerova
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      Believe me, not only you Americans are shocked...
      Speaking about Pittsburg, my theory is the poor pilot was being forced to
      crash another building and prefered hitting the ground somewhere outside a
      city...
      My prayers go to all those who died and their families.
      All the people should search for their roots and find out they are related
      to other people all around the world, then things like this would not
      happen.

      Andrea

      I am sure we are all in shock over what has happened today. The streets of
      Pittsburgh are jammed as people are leaving en mass. We had a hijacked plane
      that a passenger called 911 from prior to it crashing in Pa. I cannot
      imagine what those poor people endured.
      I know we are to have that huge Slovak/Ukraine conference in October-I was
      so looking forward to that-now I would rather we have safety and peace
      first.