TODAY"S TRAGEDY

  • Monyak, Stephanie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
      I am sure we are all in shock over what has happened today. The streets of
      Pittsburgh are jammed as people are leaving en mass. We had a hijacked plane
      that a passenger called 911 from prior to it crashing in Pa. I cannot
      imagine what those poor people endured.
      I know we are to have that huge Slovak/Ukraine conference in October-I was
      so looking forward to that-now I would rather we have safety and peace
      first.

    • Marty
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
        I could see the Skyline of NY from the top of my
        buildinng where i work 25 miles north.... one can see
        the Empire State building and to the left nothing but
        billows of smoke Devestating and heartbreaking