Re: [S-R] proper address

  • Andrea Dubekova-Platznerova
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
      The address is OK although we usually write the name of the street first and
      then the # of the house or apartment. The Slovak Postal is flexible and
      understanding, though :-)
      (Galbaveho 1)

      Andrea

      BlankHello again. Thanks to all of you for your help in the past. We have
      located my husband's first cousin. Now--is this the proper way to address
      the envelope?

      Name------
      1 Galbaveho
      841 01 Bratislava 42
      Slovak Republic

      I believe 42 is the number of the post office. That is how it is listed
      under their postal code site. I know that 841 01 is the code itself. Do I
      need to put in the 42?
      I know you helpful folk will know.
      Thanks in advance!
      Blessings,