translation

  • nancy hagen
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 5, 2001
      BlankHi,
      Can anyone tell me what "Mili Stricher Tento si nechaj
      te vi a ten im pos^lite" translates to? Also is this Czech or Slovak? This was found on the back of a photo of a young woman.
      Many thanks in advance!
      Blessings,
      Nancy
      mckayhagen@...

    • karen lovadina
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 28, 2013
        On a baptismal record under the column where it says religion and conditio,  some records say "mont" and some say"pleb".  What do these mean?
        Karen