Re: [S-R] Djuris

  • Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      Dear Bobby

      I have noticed that the spelling was formatted by the computer and is not right. I have slovakian keyboard with special signs and sometimes they are not recognised by english sites (and tehrefore they become different). The proper spelling is Duri´┐Ż; capital D has the same sign on the top as the 's' on the end. It is pronouced Djurish. Just to let you know my grandfather was called Djuris.

      Regards

      Sylvia