Naturalization etc

  • sabinov@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 1999
      There are both naturalization papers, and there is also "alien
      registration" which was started sometime after WW2 I think for those not
      yet citizens.... would have to do some research to get details on that.

      On my Hints page I have easy instructions on how to get naturalization
      papers from emailing the NARA branch which covers the state your person
      was from. Yes, you can also get them from local courthouses and on
      microfilm, but emailing is my favorite way, and usually the quickest.

      The url for the Hints page is below.

      Maura Petzolt Mobile Alabama USA
      sabinov@...
      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching