Banka

  • Nicholas Trahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
      Is there anyone out there who can help me with information on the NEUMANN
      family of Banka? From my great-grandmother's death certificate I know her
      fathers' name began with an "A". That's all I have to go on.

      Thanks,

      Nicholas Trahan
    • John
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
        At 10:31 PM 9/3/01 -0300, you wrote:
        >Is there anyone out there who can help me with information on the NEUMANN
        >family of Banka? From my great-grandmother's death certificate I know her
        >fathers' name began with an "A". That's all I have to go on.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >Nicholas Trahan

        I found this using the SK online directory:

        Zuzana Neumanová
        c.d. 3766
        921 01 Banka
        Pieštany 1
        Slovak Republic

        033/7628677 Phone

        The Roman Catholic parish registers are, I believe, in Piestany. You might
        try:

        http://www.pescan.home.sk/ and click on Kostoly (churches) on the left frame.

        John