Re: [S-R] KLEMPA & RUZISKA

  • Albert Dubnicka
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
      Bruce,
      Thanks,
      Re: your search, I'm still looking. Can go to the FHC twice a week now. Go on
      Tues. and Thurs.
      Al

    • nancy hagen
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
        John,
        Again, many thanks. The Slovak phone site is down at the moment but will
        keep trying. Was able to get a postal code. I am always so amazed and
        delighted with how those who are genealogy researchers are so willing and
        happy to share. You all make the world a much better place to live.
        Thanks.
        Nancy