Re: [S-R] KLEMPA & RUZISKA

  • nancy hagen
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
      Milan,
      Thank you for the info. I will check on it.
      Nancy
    • Bruce Bagin
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
        St Stefan's was located on 4th and walnut streets, in the 50's the church
        closed and moved to the northwest side around 60th and capital drive.
        records can be retrived for a fee from the geneologists at the Milwaukee
        catholic archdiocese.
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
          Bruce,
          Thanks,
          Re: your search, I'm still looking. Can go to the FHC twice a week now. Go on
          Tues. and Thurs.
          Al

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
            John,
            Again, many thanks. The Slovak phone site is down at the moment but will
            keep trying. Was able to get a postal code. I am always so amazed and
            delighted with how those who are genealogy researchers are so willing and
            happy to share. You all make the world a much better place to live.
            Thanks.
            Nancy