Re: [S-R] KLEMPA & RUZISKA

  • David Mothkovich
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hi-
      If you go to the Catholic Information Network you would be able to find
      whether a parish still exists.
      try www.cin.com it may be org. or net. but that will get you there.
      Dave
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
        Milan,
        Thank you for the info. I will check on it.
        Nancy
      • Bruce Bagin
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
          St Stefan's was located on 4th and walnut streets, in the 50's the church
          closed and moved to the northwest side around 60th and capital drive.
          records can be retrived for a fee from the geneologists at the Milwaukee
          catholic archdiocese.
          > Is St. Stefan's still in existence today?
          >
          > Al Dubnicka
          >
          > Milan Huba wrote:
          >
          > > In Milwaukee, most new Slovak arrivals attended the St. Steven's
          (Stefan's)
          > > Roman Catholic Church. This was a Slovak parish.

        • Albert Dubnicka
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
            Bruce,
            Thanks,
            Re: your search, I'm still looking. Can go to the FHC twice a week now. Go on
            Tues. and Thurs.
            Al

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
              John,
              Again, many thanks. The Slovak phone site is down at the moment but will
              keep trying. Was able to get a postal code. I am always so amazed and
              delighted with how those who are genealogy researchers are so willing and
              happy to share. You all make the world a much better place to live.
              Thanks.
              Nancy