Re: [S-R] KLEMPA & RUZISKA

  • Albert Dubnicka
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
      Milan,
      Is St. Stefan's still in existence today?

      Al Dubnicka

      Milan Huba wrote:

      > In Milwaukee, most new Slovak arrivals attended the St. Steven's (Stefan's)
      > Roman Catholic Church. This was a Slovak parish.

    • David Mothkovich
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
        Hi-
        If you go to the Catholic Information Network you would be able to find
        whether a parish still exists.
        try www.cin.com it may be org. or net. but that will get you there.
        Dave

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • nancy hagen
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
          Milan,
          Thank you for the info. I will check on it.
          Nancy
        • Bruce Bagin
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
            St Stefan's was located on 4th and walnut streets, in the 50's the church
            closed and moved to the northwest side around 60th and capital drive.
            records can be retrived for a fee from the geneologists at the Milwaukee
            catholic archdiocese.

            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
              Bruce,
              Thanks,
              Re: your search, I'm still looking. Can go to the FHC twice a week now. Go on
              Tues. and Thurs.
              Al

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 3, 2001
                John,
                Again, many thanks. The Slovak phone site is down at the moment but will
                keep trying. Was able to get a postal code. I am always so amazed and
                delighted with how those who are genealogy researchers are so willing and
                happy to share. You all make the world a much better place to live.
                Thanks.
                Nancy