Re: [S-R] KLEMPA & RUZISKA

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      At 06:01 PM 9/2/01 -0500, you wrote:
      >BlankHello,
      >I am new to this group and just beginning to search my husband's maternal
      >line, KLEMPA and RUZISKA. They arrived in Milwaukee, WI before January of
      >1915 leaving behind two daughters with grandparents in Austria Hungary.
      >Can anyone tell me where Laksar Nova Ves

      The town is Laks^arska (Laksharska) Nova Ves. It is located about 50
      miles north of Bratislava the capital of Slovakia.

      >Zupa Bradislav, Czechloslovakia is located?

      I believe Zupa Bratislava would be the county Bratislava.

      >Also am looking for a translator in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area as we
      >have discovered several old letters that may be very helpful. Any help
      >you can give will be appreciated. Many thanks in advance.
      >Blessings,
      >Nancy
      >mckayhagen@...

      You might try the Slovak community and churches in the M/SP area. If you
      can scan your documents you can get translations by sending them to
      translators via the Internet.

      John