Thanks re: Busich

  • Jolie Blanchard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2001
      Thank you to those who gave me help with my Busich
      search. (I used to be LawFirm Recruiter, but that was
      an old work address and I have now changed it so you
      can see my name.)

      Thanks to your suggestions, I am now also searching
      Pusic(h) and Vusic(h). Searching Pusic in the Ellis
      Island Records I found Yurie Pusic from Ymotski,
      Yugoslavia. This gives me hope since my Adam Busich
      came from that village.

      It has also been suggested that this might not be the
      best list for my queries. I should be on the Croatia
      list and not the Slovak list. I will add my name to
      that list, but will keep reading here as well. I will
      also check out the other suggested sources (in
      Chicago, etc.) for research. Good suggestions.

      Thanks for your assistance, everyone. Great list.
      Very helpful.
      Jolie Blanchard
      mailto: recruitingpost@...
      Researching: Busich, Radosevich, Sporcic and Spillar

      http://im.yahoo.com