Djuris

  • Bobby James
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      Looking for Djuris in the Plavcan area of Slovakia, formerly Austria-
      Hungary
    • Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
        Dear Bobby

        I have noticed that the spelling was formatted by the computer and is not right. I have slovakian keyboard with special signs and sometimes they are not recognised by english sites (and tehrefore they become different). The proper spelling is Duri´┐Ż; capital D has the same sign on the top as the 's' on the end. It is pronouced Djurish. Just to let you know my grandfather was called Djuris.

        Regards

        Sylvia