Re: [S-R] Catholic Church

  • Michael Zuchick
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2001
      In Christ Kathy,

      In Slovakia the Churchs you would most likely find at
      the turn of the Century would be either Russian
      Orthodox, Greek Orthodox or Greek Katholic.. Not sure
      but I would say that if you have Church Documents
      written in Latin then I would look for Greek Katholic
      Churchs, if in Slovonic the I would be looking for an
      Orthodox Church, most likely Russian Orthodox. The
      Carpathian-Rus.. Church my grandparents attended when
      coming to the US was Greek Katholic until the Church
      became Greek Katholic Orthodox which for me is too
      confusing to explain..

      Mike Zuchick (Mikhail (Barna) Kozubchik)

      http://im.yahoo.com