Re: [S-R] Baptismal Certificate

  • iamfreeru@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
      John, Thank you once again for that great address. That is exactly
      what I needed. Also, I have been able to locate many relatives
      addresses with the Slovak white pages.

      Brian

      In SLOVAK-ROOTS@y..., John <jmatsko4@h...> wrote:

      Have you tried http://www.bmi.net/jjaso/index.html for church
      record translations?
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
        At 04:17 AM 8/31/01 +0000, you wrote:
        >John, Thank you once again for that great address. That is exactly
        >what I needed. Also, I have been able to locate many relatives
        >addresses with the Slovak white pages.
        >
        >Brian

        You're welcome. Good to hear your research is going well.

        John