Re: [S-R] Baptismal Certificate

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
      At 01:39 PM 8/30/01 +0000, you wrote:
      >I have a baptismal certificate for my GM's sister. She was born in
      >Roznava and I presume she was baptized there as well (5 days later).
      >I am having great difficulty translating much of the information. I
      >would appreciate any help with this. I am sure I have made some
      >typo's in the process.

      Have you tried http://www.bmi.net/jjaso/index.html for church record
      translations?

    • iamfreeru@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 30, 2001
        John, Thank you once again for that great address. That is exactly
        what I needed. Also, I have been able to locate many relatives
        addresses with the Slovak white pages.

        Brian

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
          At 04:17 AM 8/31/01 +0000, you wrote:
          >John, Thank you once again for that great address. That is exactly
          >what I needed. Also, I have been able to locate many relatives
          >addresses with the Slovak white pages.
          >
          >Brian

          You're welcome. Good to hear your research is going well.

          John