Czech word-a-day

  • Sunsitter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
      About a week ago, there was a post regarding joining a list to receive a word
      a day in Czech. I responded, but haven't received any words. My sign-up
      went through, or so they said. Of course, I deleted the message. Can anyone
      repeat? I'd really appreciate it!........Audrey
    • Ylbrd@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 1999
        <A HREF="http://www.travlang.com/wordofday/23.html">travlang's Word of the
        Day:</A>
      • Sunsitter@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 1999
          Thanks, Ylbrd. Subscribed in Czech, Dutch & German. Hope it works this
          time!..Audrey