RE: [S-R] Tirpak,/ Yakim settled in Monessen, PA

  • Monyak, Stephanie
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 27, 2001
      Nancy,
      Hi I am in south west Pa. near Monesson-I believe you could check the
      Washingotn County Courthouse register to see if they have their marriage
      application there. Call 724-228-6775-they will give you the address and may
      even be so kind as to look up the rrecord for you. If not for a fee you can
      mail your request to them.
      They may have even applied for naturalization there-someone might be nice
      enough to check that for you too.